It appears as if the world can’t get enough of Mojang’s open-world title, Minecraft.
Last month, the Xbox 360 edition reached the 10 million mark. Meanwhile, the PC/Mac version of the game hit 13 million downloads.
However, Majong isn’t done yet with making Minecraft available to more platforms, as it was revealed during last year’s E3 event that Minecraft is coming to the Xbox One in addition to the PS4 and PS Vita.
Teasing the Xbox One version of Minecraft, 4J Studios released this image of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition via Twitter, which appears to be showcased underneath the ‘baby Mooshroom plushies’.
Lastly, here are the patch notes for update 1.03 on the PS3:
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements