Raven Software and Infinity Ward have released a Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 update for March 2! This is a server-side patch, so there is no download required. Read on for what’s new in the official patch notes below.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update for March 2 Patch Notes:
This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing Recent Players list to appear non-responsive after using search
- Fixed various geo/collision issues in Ashika Island
- Fixed an issue where AI combatants were not being damaged by the gas
- Improved quick equip options in the Battle Pass
- Improved general navigation and usability in the Battle Pass
- Fixed an issue impacting visibility of Contract icons on the Tac Map
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from redeploying if they are in Last Stand when Resurgence timer is disabled
- Fixed an issue with the “Death From Above” Mission not tracking properly with teammates
- Improved visibility to Data Heist Contract objectives on Ashika Island
- Reduced scale of AI combatant reinforcements during Data Heist Contract on Ashika Island
- Various performance improvements to DMZ on Ashika Island
- Fixed an exploit allowing Players to retain Loadouts between DMZ matches
- Fixed an exploit allowing duplication of teammate Dog Tags
- Introduced some moderate changes to AI combatant damage that reduce lethality across Al Mazrah and Ashika Island in DMZ.
That’s about it. Oddly enough, there was also a title update released for Modern Warfare 2019 today, though that one was a client-side patch.
Source: Call of Duty