Earlier today, Infinity Ward released the patch notes for title update 20 or patch 1.20 for the Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 3.
The patch was believed to be the nineteenth downloadable update, but Infinity Ward’s Community Coordinator, Candice Capen, has clarified to MP1st friend Moriarty1975 that the numbering on the official forums is off.
She explained, “18 was actually 19 and 18 was an emergency,” thus today’s patch was indeed title update number 20 or patch 1.20. She also stated that the issues with “the Chaos mode leaderboards have been fixed.”
Here are the patch notes:
- Support for Elite drops 19-24 (the new drops are now live for paid Elite subscribers on Xbox 360)
- Matchmaking improvements to use first party country if DML data isn’t available
- Additional logging for matchmaking
- Update to Face Off spawn logic
- Added logic to make Terminal count as an original map
- Fix for XM25 challenges not registering properly
- Fix for exploit that allowed change of a UAV into a second Ballistic Vest
In addition, a playlist update was also released to “fix [the recent] issue when using attachments with new M16A4 changes in Modern Warfare 3 – X360 version: 1.8.594.1 PS3 version: 1.8.475.4,” announced Infinity Ward. As you may recall, six weapons were buffed recently, including the M16A4.