While Infinity Ward released a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare playlist update a few hours ago, the studio released the Modern Warfare playlist update July 15 server-side patch to re-jig the score limit in some modes.
Update (7/15/21): If you are seeing this but want to see the changes for today (July 15, 2021)’s Modern Warfare & Warzone changes, head on over here.
Modern Warfare Playlist Update July 15 patch notes/changes:
Per Infinity Ward:
A quick playlist update is going out now across all platforms that raises the score limit in the TDM and Kill Confirmed Remix playlist in #ModernWarfare
In case you’re curuous, here are the changes brought by the earlier playlist update (July 14) that affects multiplayer and Call of Duty: Warzone:
Today’s playlist update is now live!
– Shoot House and Cheshire Park 24/7
– TDM and KC Remix
– Party Modes! A FFA moshpit featuring Gun Game Reloaded, One in the Chamber, and AoN
– Realism Ground War
– Removes BR Stimulus Trios
– Adds Plunder Trios
A patch is now live across all platforms that fixes:
· Renames D-Day’s ‘Border War’ skin and bio
· An exploit where players could pick up weapons they dropped before the infil sequence in #Warzone
· A Rytec AMR bug where shots were hitting above the crosshairs in their scope
As for an actual patch that we’ll need to download, don’t expect that anytime soon. I gather, we’ll get one once Season 5 comes around where it’ll bring new weapons, maps and more into the game.