Here’s an interesting development: Visual Concepts has rolled out a new NBA 2K18 update (1.08) just a few days after it dribbled out NBA 2K18 update 1.07!
Clocking in at a hefty 5.7GB on the PlayStation 4, Visual Concepts has not released the patch notes just yet. Unfortunately, people on the NBA 2K Subreddit are reporting that the micotransactions errors are still showing up even after NBA 2K18 update 1.08! The moment we get new patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post.
In the meantime, go check out the changes in update 1.07 right below in case you missed it last time.
Update 1.07 (#7)
– Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming!
– Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
– Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
– Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
– The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
– Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
– MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
– Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
– When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
– Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
– Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.
If you notice any big changes, let us know in the comments.