Visual Concepts has rolled out a new NBA 2K18 update (#6) today for the Xbox One, which should soon be available for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Check out the full NBA 2K18 patch 6 notes below.
– Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. If you have not yet tried it out, 2K Zone Trivia provides 25 VC for every question you answer correctly!
– Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
– Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
– Addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
– Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
– The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
– Fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
– Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
– Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like
Don’t forget that Visual Concepts has added the Classic and All-Time teams just a few days ago that lets you play each franchise with their best players of all-time! If you notice anything new in the patch that’s not in the update notes, let us know.
Source: NBA 2K (Facebook)