NBA 2K18 Update #7 Dribbles Out (Update)
Here’s the full patch notes for update 1.07 (via Facebook):
– Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming!
– Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
– Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
– Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
– The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
– Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
– MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
– Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
– When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
– Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
– Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.
Visual Concepts has released a new NBA 2K18 update today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Clocking in at a hefty 5.7GB on the PS4, the official patch notes haven’t been released yet but the immediate changes we can see is that Visual Concepts has updated how some players like Lonzo Ball, Aaaron Gordon, etc. look.
Once we know the contents of the patch, we’ll update the post ASAP.
Hopefully, Visual Concepts doesn’t break anything more in this patch, no? If they do, let us know in the comments, so we can update the post. You can check out the changes from the previous update (#6) right here.