Visual Concepts has released NBA 2K19 update 1.06! Clocking in at 4GB on the PS4 version, there’s a bunch of gameplay fixes included.
Here’s the full NBA 2K19 update 1.06 patch notes (via Reddit):
- Fixed an issue that caused the final league trophy and ‘Perfection’ achievement to not unlock for some users in Play Now Online.
- Fixed an issue in Play Now Online where the wrong user could be credited with the win, in very rare occasions.
- Updated roster images for traded players.
- The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
- Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
- Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
- Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
- Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
- Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
- Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.
- Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Users now have an option to mute their opponent when playing Triple Threat Online.
- Alternate uniforms should now properly upload/download when sharing team designs.
- Fixed an issue where hot zones and some tendencies (e.g. Shot Under Basket) could progress irregularly, in certain conditions, during the offseason.
- Addressed a case where Advanced Rotation settings would reset to default when entering the Advanced Rotations menu for a team that had previously been assigned custom values.
- Stability improvements for MyLEAGUE Online.
Once a new game update is out, or pertinent news seeps out, we’ll let you know.