Visual Concepts has a new NBA 2K19 update 1.07 out now for the PS4 and Xbox One, with the PC and Nintendo Switch versions getting the patch at a later date.
Clocking in at 6.8GB on the PS4, the patch includes new player face/hair/tattoo updates, gameplay improvements and more! Check out the complete patch notes below (via Reddit):
- ⭐️ ⭐️ The latest uniform and shoe updates will now automatically update in your MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM saves.
- ⭐️ Updated action photos for players who did not have one / had one from their previous team.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ A number of players have received new Face/Hair/Tattoo updates. Check out LeBron’s brand new face scan!
- Reduced the frequency of shooters falling to the floor when shooting shots in traffic.
- Fixed an issue that was causing illegal screens to be called in inappropriate circumstances.
- Setting your MyCOURT to ‘by permission only’ will now allow others in once proper permission has been granted.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ Users who reach the highest level shoe endorsement will no longer need to purchase their custom created On-COURT shoes.
- Entering the MyCOURT on a skateboard/bicycle/etc. will no longer restrict the user from immediately leaving the MyCOURT should they choose to do so.
- Alternate jerseys are now available for use in Pro-Am Team games.
- New support for showing the current Player of the Month card on the MyTEAM Unlimited menu tile.
- Fixed an issue where the color of a card would not upgrade to the next tier in the Lineups menu when the card was paired with its Duo partner.
- ⭐️ The All-Star game should now properly appear on the schedule for the current season when starting a new Start Today mode.
- ⭐️ Users are now able to schedule practices in the first season of a Start Today mode (fixes the case where players would experience declining ratings after the first season).
- ⭐️ Fixed an issue where some users were reporting game disconnects during timeouts of MyLEAGUE Online games.
- Addressed a case where some users reported being unable to play with/against their friends in MyLEAGUE Online.
Once there’s a new NBA 2K19 patch or relevant news, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. In the meantime, bookmark our NBA 2K19 hub page.