Heads up, Neverwinter knights! Cryptic Studios has released the Neverwinter update 7.82 June 4 patch for all platforms. Same as before, there are different patch notes for PC and console (PS4, Xbox One), and we’ve listed both below.
Neverwinter Update 7.82 June 4 patch notes:
Rage of Bel will be live as of 10 a.m. PDT (17:00 UTC) Thursday! This patch only has fixes to Rage of Bel, so there are no individual change notes.
- Some Insurgencies can incorrectly occur without enemies spawning, preventing the Insurgency from being completed.
- The Battle Worn Metal Rod, as well as some rings, have a chance to drop only for the player or party who dealt the most damage to a warlord. In the next patch, it should have a chance to drop from all players who damaged them.
- The Rage of Bel meter can read 100% even before it’s fully complete, as the interface rounds 99.5%+ up to 100%.
- There’s one spot in an Insurgency where a player character can fall through the world.
Content and Environment
- Shard of Night: The respawn locations in this instance have been fixed.
Rage of Bel
- Known issue: Some Insurgencies can incorrectly occur without enemies spawning, preventing the Insurgency from being completed.
- There’s no longer a place where players can fall through the world during an Insurgency.
- The Devil Siege Heroic Encounter once again properly shows a boss health bar.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Paladin: Bond of Virtue: This power’s duration is no longer increased by the feat Enduring Spirit.
- Paladin: Bond of Virtue: This power no longer triggers the Blood Raven Set Bonus, since it is not an AoE spell.
- Blood Crystal Raven Skull: This item’s set bonus no longer stacks when used by multiple players. It now only procs once per cast, on only one character per cast.
- Rage of Bel: Ranks 2-7 of the Forger’s Box no longer incorrectly shows multiple instances of Power buffs in the Buffs display.
Items and Economy
Rage of Bel
- The Battle Worn Metal Rod and rings now have a chance to drop for all players who damage a warlord.
- The upgrade item, Fallen Paladin’s Holy Symbol, can now properly drop from Heroic Encounters.
- The tooltip now properly says that it can give out 1 Companion Upgrade Token Mini-Pack, not 2.
- Some guild-related error messages now properly have text.
- The Rage of Bel meter now always rounds down, so that it doesn’t incorrectly show 100% completion when it’s 99.5% complete.
Rage of Bel
- Off-hand transmutation items from Rage of Bel now properly display.
- Various new items have had minor clipping issues addressed.
As you can see, the PC version has a ton more changes compared to the console versions in this Neverwinter update 7.82 June 4 patch. Once we get more details, we’ll let you know.
One thought on “Neverwinter Update 7.82 June 4 Now Live, Here Are the Changes”
Sadly we are in 4th week of public preview and still no parch notes (first time this has ever happened) Starting to think one of 2 things are happening. They are hiding something bad about mod 19 or allowing insider friends to get unfair advantage (they have friends only preview that gets to see what is needed so they can exploit the non private players in game) In past Private preview players made millions by selling items that was useless weeks later (thanks to their insider trading)
Comments are closed.