Heads up, Neverwinter knights! Cryptic Studios has released the Neverwinter update 7.82 June 4 patch for all platforms. Same as before, there are different patch notes for PC and console (PS4, Xbox One), and we’ve listed both below.
Neverwinter Update 7.82 June 4 patch notes:
Rage of Bel will be live as of 10 a.m. PDT (17:00 UTC) Thursday! This patch only has fixes to Rage of Bel, so there are no individual change notes.
- Some Insurgencies can incorrectly occur without enemies spawning, preventing the Insurgency from being completed.
- The Battle Worn Metal Rod, as well as some rings, have a chance to drop only for the player or party who dealt the most damage to a warlord. In the next patch, it should have a chance to drop from all players who damaged them.
- The Rage of Bel meter can read 100% even before it’s fully complete, as the interface rounds 99.5%+ up to 100%.
- There’s one spot in an Insurgency where a player character can fall through the world.
Content and Environment
- Shard of Night: The respawn locations in this instance have been fixed.
Rage of Bel
- Known issue: Some Insurgencies can incorrectly occur without enemies spawning, preventing the Insurgency from being completed.
- There’s no longer a place where players can fall through the world during an Insurgency.
- The Devil Siege Heroic Encounter once again properly shows a boss health bar.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Paladin: Bond of Virtue: This power’s duration is no longer increased by the feat Enduring Spirit.
- Paladin: Bond of Virtue: This power no longer triggers the Blood Raven Set Bonus, since it is not an AoE spell.
- Blood Crystal Raven Skull: This item’s set bonus no longer stacks when used by multiple players. It now only procs once per cast, on only one character per cast.
- Rage of Bel: Ranks 2-7 of the Forger’s Box no longer incorrectly shows multiple instances of Power buffs in the Buffs display.
Items and Economy
Rage of Bel
- The Battle Worn Metal Rod and rings now have a chance to drop for all players who damage a warlord.
- The upgrade item, Fallen Paladin’s Holy Symbol, can now properly drop from Heroic Encounters.
- The tooltip now properly says that it can give out 1 Companion Upgrade Token Mini-Pack, not 2.
- Some guild-related error messages now properly have text.
- The Rage of Bel meter now always rounds down, so that it doesn’t incorrectly show 100% completion when it’s 99.5% complete.
Rage of Bel
- Off-hand transmutation items from Rage of Bel now properly display.
- Various new items have had minor clipping issues addressed.
As you can see, the PC version has a ton more changes compared to the console versions in this Neverwinter update 7.82 June 4 patch. Once we get more details, we’ll let you know.