Cryptic Studios has released the Neverwinter update 7.91 June 24 patch and it’s out now for PS4 and Xbox One. This includes a number of changes, though don’t expect any new content included in it.
Neverwinter update 7.91 June 24 patch notes:
Content and Environment
Rage of Bel
- Different instances of Vallenhas should no longer have a chance to display different progress percentages.
- Some work has been done to address bugs in future events.
Items and Economy
Rage of Bel
- Infernal Forged weapon transmutes now properly show visual effects from slotted enhancements, and should properly show when outside of combat.
- The drop rate of the Battle Worn Metal Rod has been increased.
- Some item descriptions have been tweaked.
Yep, that’s basically it. In addition to the changes, Cryptic Studios is starting a 2x Influence event tomrrow!
Looking to increase Influence donations to your Stronghold coffers? For the next week any source that would typically reward Influence will give double the amount!
2x Influence starts Thursday, June 25 at 10am PT
2x Influence ends Thursday, July 2 at 10am PT
Note: The Stronghold Siege event does not award 2x Influence
If there are other changes included in the Neverwinter update 7.91 June 24 patch that’s not in the notes, share ’em in the comments below.
Source: Arc Games