Cryptic Studios has released the Neverwinter update 9.70 patch this December 9, and this includes a host of changes to content, items, economy, and more. Check out the complete patch notes below.
Neverwinter Update 9.70 Patch Notes:
Items and Economy
- Corbin’s Confidence should now increase in Item Level when the Corbin Companion increases in quality.
- Players who received the Golden companions from the Magnificently Mythic Pack should now have all the appropriate slottable companion powers.
- In addition, they will be granted a tradeable version of the companion so that they can properly choose to either hand to another character on the account, or trade / auction it, as desired.
- Before opening the tradeable version of this companion, we recommend that you check whether you can already reclaim the companion for free on the Reward Claims Agent or Zen Market.
- Players who have summonable companions, but were missing their slottable companion powers, now properly have the appropriate slottable powers.
- The following consumables are no longer usable in Reaper’s Challenge queues where the challenge is “no consumables”:
- Fizzy Brew
- The “50% off Improved Bag of Holding” limited discount for players with Rank 3 or higher of active VIP will now function correctly, and now runs December 9th to December 16th. The text on the event also now properly references the 60-slot version of the bag.
- While we’re working on more comprehensive loadout fixes in a later module, we’ve fixed an issue where a loadout swap will fail if a currently-equipped item is also in the target loadout, but that loadout has the item saved in a different slot.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Arc Games