An assortment of brand new Battlefield 4 Naval Strike info has been leaked ahead of the multiplayer expansion’s ‘late March’ launch.
A new video shows off the DLC’s Carrier Assault gameplay tutorial, a new mode being introduced as a reimagined Titan mode from Battlefield 2142. Meanwhile, we’ve also got a look at the brand menu layout, trophies/achievements, assignments, weapons, and gadgets. Looking closely at the images, you’ll also notice another increase in level capacity that goes beyond 110.
Carrier Assault Gameplay Tutorial
Naval Strike New menu and Trophies/Achievements
- The Big Leagues – Bronze \\ Play a round of Carrier Assault
- Killing me Softly – Bronze \\ Get a kill in the ACV
- Spotted – Bronze \\ Climb the highest point in Naval Strike
- Fly Swatter – Silver \\ Kill and enemy with the AA mine
- No Parley – Silver \\ Get a kill with the old cannon
Naval Strike Weapons/Gadgets
- Precisions Knife
- AA Mine
- M320 3GL
- SW40 Magnum
- AWS Machine Gun
- SR33B Sniper Rifle
- AR160 Assault Rifle
- SR-2 PDW
How’s Naval Strike looking so far? Like what you see?
Expect to hear an official Battlefield 4 Naval Strike launch date soon as we near mid-March.
We’ve rounded up some very informative Naval Strike overview videos from a few of our favorite Battlefield 4 YouTube personalities. Enjoy!