A 2.1 GB game update is now available for the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Patch notes are not yet available [EDIT: see update at bottom of post], but we do know that it introduces new personalization packs to the in-game marketplace, including skins for Makarov, Rorke, Zakhaev, and the Hazmat man. The same applies to the Xbox 360 version of the game as well. You can catch the details on these items right here.
In addition, the update introduces the Free Fall dynamic bonus map to all playlists, now free to download for all Xbox Live members.
From what we can see, it has also entirely revamped Call of Duty: Ghosts’ Operations, making each Operation accessible at any time. You can, however, still highlight the Operations you want to keep track of more easily.
As an unfortunate side effect, however, reports are coming in that the Maniac Juggernaut Killstreak in the Assault Package has been severely bugged. It now carries an SC-2010 assault rifle, instead of wielding its default Combat Knife. It’s more than likely that Infinity Ward is currently looking into a fix for the bug.
UPDATE: According to Infinity Ward on Twitter, the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts now supports LAN play.
As a couple of side notes, four new personalization packs are also available on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 marketplace:
Meanwhile, the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts are now 33% off in Xbox Live’s weekly deals. Catch the details here.
Stay tuned for the full notes on Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One and Xbox 360 patches.
UPDATE: Official patch notes are now live.
Call of Duty: Ghosts March 4 Patch Notes
[Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC]
- Allow Free Fall to be available for everyone.
- All challenges are now active operations at once.
- Main Menu layout update.
- Update to Gold Camo tracking. Now shows how many camos left to unlock Gold.
- Added Hunted Free For All leaderboard.
- Added Weapon Operations to the Operations menu.
- Removed tracker sight exploit on Warhawk.
- Prevents players from inappropriately modifying ‘kick’ messages.
- Anti-cheat tool updates.
- Made changes to Clan v Clan: Remove bomb timer sounds, and restrict Ghillie suit use.
- Fix for not allowing people in an eSports system link game from viewing third person.
- Fixes issue where CODCaster icon was erroneously showing up for remote players on a private match client machine.
- Fixed issue that could cause a user to get booted for repeatedly changing classes during match.
- Fixed issue where preset camera buttons were not working while the fullscreen map is up.
- P2P auth improvements.
- Fix for false positive VAC ban message when Steam servers are non-responsive or if the user’s VAC status cannot be determined.
- Fix to destroy planted explosives if they are placed on top of a care package and then care package is claimed before explosive.
- Fix for players that switch teams to see correct colored notifications when their allies use kill streaks.
- Fix KD history not updating in team matches that expire on time.
- Fixed the title only displaying the first two characters of the user’s gamertag in a Private Match lobby when that user does not have the same map packs as host.
- Fixed weapon information in Player Card to allow proper weapons to be seen in clan details.
- Fixed minor graphical bug related to UI rendering.
- Various bug fixes regarding non-active controllers following invites.
- Fixed a thermal sight issues that could allow the user to skip the raise animation.
- Fix for player “Time Played” category overlapping text.
- Fixing issues where guest accounts can open the leaderboards menu.
- Fixed an issue where the challenge “Sponge III” was not tracking as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the XP points popup showed for kills in killcams.
- Fixed issue where monthly/all time filters didn’t work for the squads leaderboards.
- Fixed rare instance where player is unable to call out a killstreak or care package after earning.
- Added the ability to retain intel challenges for an extra life using Resilience.
- Casual mode added to Local and Solo matches – limited achievements available and no leaderboard posting.
- Hardcore Mode added to Local, Solo, and Custom Matches for Point of Contact and Nightfall.
- Numerous fixes to Nightfall.
- Reduced the radius for Explosive Ammo.
- Fixed a cash exploit while dropping money.
- Fixed a bad location on Nightfall for one of the Stay in the Marked Area challenges.
- Nightfall now properly tracks “Mission’s Completed” on the Player Card.
- Point of Contact and Nightfall Leaderboards now both properly track Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The columns were reversed in previous TUs.