A brand new Call of Duty: Ghosts patch is available to download on the Xbox 360 as of earlier this morning.
Similar to the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC patches that launched earlier this week, the new Xbox 360 update improves a few performance issues, and adds a number of fixes for various crashes and bugs. You can catch the full list of patch notes below.
As a reminder, both next-generation versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts are in double XP mode for the duration of the weekend. That means you can earn twice the amount of XP on either the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One starting now and running through to this Monday, December 2 at 10am PST.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox 360 Title Update
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Updated X/O buttons to handle properly for all skus.