Behaviour Interactive has just released the new Dead by Daylight September 15 update that brings the game to version 2.02! This is called the bugfix 4.2.1 patch. Head on below for the full list of changes.
New Dead by Daylight September 15 Update patch notes (for version 2.02):
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Raius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have incorrect behavioir when server-side hit validation is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear floating in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed na issue that allowed PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams trigged by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being properly audible to the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that was causing an FPS drop for some users.
In other Dead by Daylight news, in case you didn’t know, the game is getting a next-gen overhaul in terms of visuals and it’s free! Read more about the Realm Beyond project here.