It’s almost Christmas and the New Year, but some things are consistent in our lives and that includes the Destiny 2 weekly reset! MP1st is here to bring you the new Destiny 2 weekly reset December 22, 2020 refresh of activities! Want to know what’s new this week? Head on below for a quick summary.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset December 22:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Exodus Crash
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Thaviks’s Implant: Incoming Arc and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Impact Velocity (Vehicle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
“The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Amnestia-S2||“The Dawning welcomes everyone.” —Eva Levante||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|The Mirthmobile||“The world around us is so grim, it sometimes feels like joy has no place, like it’s inappropriate to smile too much. Fight that feeling, Guardian. We need laughter now more than ever.” —Eva Levante||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Winter Lotus Shell||For Ghosts who celebrate the many traditions of the Dawning.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Celestia||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Lucent Night Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Northlight Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Frostveil Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Winterhart Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2017 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Baking Cookies||So many cookies. So little time.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Ho Ho Hum||A lump of coal for you, and a lump of coal for you…||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|True North Shell||For Ghosts who know the way home.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Polar Prancer||“We camped up near the pole in the dead of winter. Sun went down, didn’t come back. We stayed for weeks, huddled around a fire sharing war stories. I’ve never felt more alive.” —Marcus Ren||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Something to Say||Let the music do the talking.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|High Five||Up top!||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Package Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Celebration||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Gloamstrife||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Howling Blizzard||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Snowy Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Celebrate Newness||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Eva Levante, Charming Old Lady
|Sweet Gifts||Bake delicious treats in Eva’s Holiday Oven.||1000 Glimmer||25 Gifts baked||XP & Bright Dust & 30 Essence of Dawning & 10 Dawning Spirit|
|The Spirit of Giving||Deliver holiday treats to recipients all over the system.||1000 Glimmer||25 Gifts delivered||XP & Bright Dust & 30 Essence of Dawning & 10 Dawning Spirit|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider’s Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Precision||Defeat a Fallen boss with precision damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Kinetic||Defeat a Hive boss with Kinetic damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
In other Destiny 2 news, don’t forget that two hotfixes were deployed last week! Check out the latest one here to see what got changed.