It’s Tuesday, and while there’s a new event in Destiny 2 with this year’s Festival of the Lost, there’s also your weekly refresh of activities! MP1st is back with the new Destiny 2 weekly reset October 6, 2020 edition! Head on below for the complete list.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset October 6, 2020:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: A Garden World
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Root Algorithm: Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Universal Wavefunction (Ship)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Pyramidion – Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Exclusive Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: Will of the Thousands – Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Exclusive Drop: Worm God Incarnation (Transmat Effect)
- Nightfall: Broodhold – Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Complete various activities around Nessus, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Supremacy: “Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don’t forget to give them back after the match. We’re not monsters.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
- Countdown: “I hope the remaining Red Legion can see this: weapons they brought to destroy us, used as mere toys in training exercises. Do be mindful of the blast radius, though.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by detonating a charge, defusing the opposing charge, or eliminating all opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity: Defeat the Nightmare of the Fanatic.
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
Raid Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus
Challenge: The Pleasure Gardens Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Okular Fortitude Shell||For Ghosts who always have their eyes on the prize.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Tombstone||It is with the greatest sorrow that I wish to pay my respects.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Murder of Crows||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Dark Fluorescence||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Festival of the Lost Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skeletal Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Skerren Corvus Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Festival of the Lost 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||4800 Bright Dust|
|Heroic Guitarist||Employ the power of music!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Brumeswept Night||By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Prideglass||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Fighting Lion. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Xenon Direct||He squinted and it was gone… but she swore it never moved.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Canaan’s Harvest Shell||For Ghosts who never hunger.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Arachnophile||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Remembrance Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Basalt Toxic||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Melchizedek Bramble||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chrome Stock||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Reanimated Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|A Show of Power||Defeat opposing Guardians with Supers in Gambit or Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||15 Super||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Once we know more details regarding the Festival of the Lost event, we’ll let our readers know.