Developer Bungie is rolling out a few new fixes to Destiny following the release of the game’s first expansion last week, The Dark Below.
The quick update addresses some of the feedback gathered from fans after a week of hands-on time with the new content. Some tweaks have been made to raid gear, while a new node on the world map will make the expansion’s first mission replayable. The Pocket Infinity Exotic weapon has also been de-tuned back to a previous state, though it sounds like more updates for it are in store to fix a charge up issue.
Check out the full list of changes below:
Destiny December 16 Hot Fix
- Fixed a typo in the German word for ‘Radiant Energy’
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota’s End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
- Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota’ mission