After being awfully silent the past few weeks, Double Helix has a treat for all Killer Instinct players today.
A new patch for the free-to-play fighter is now available, which fixes the replay function and more. For the full details, view the patch notes below:
Killer Intinct March 6 Patch Notes
- Players will now be able to save their favorite character-specific customizations to specific colors.
- Players who do not own the Combo/Ultra bundles can now purchase their characters from the character select screen.
- XBOX Live renamed to “MULTIPLAYER”
- Leaderboards now located on the main menu
- If you receive game/match invites prior to the “downloading content” screen, players will be prompted AFTER the check-in
- The replay functionality has now been updated and fixed.
- Match stats now correctly if a match results in a DRAW when playing online.
- Ranked “Most Well Rounded” win ration column has now been fixed to show correct data.
Additionally, with today being Thursday, a new Killer Instinct stream with the development team took place earlier where they discussed a few details on how the final character of Season One, Fulgore, will play.
They revealed that Fulgore will be a “zoner” character and will be great for those who love to manage their meter. However, despite being a mix of Killer Instinct One and Two, Fulgore won’t retain his invisibility move. He will still maintain his teleporter from the previous installments of the franchise, however.
Currently, Fulgore and the story mode feature are set to launch simultaneously later this month.