This morning a hotfix is being applied to PC, Xbox, and PlayStation 4 clients for bug fixes and a few minor changes (Nintendo will come later this week pending certification). Please note the following:
- Players should no longer become immune to damage in Demolition mode
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from reconnecting to a match after a crash or disconnect
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck as a Rogue regardless of who they selected in the match
- Players should no longer be able to place the bomb inside of walls and other unintended objects
- Fixed an issue where the Redeem Code screen would remain on screen when clicking other parts of the menu or Store.
Yep, that’s basically it. If you want to check out the bigger patch that was released last week called Retail Therapy, head on over here.