If you’re a big fan of PlayStation and/or love yourself Oklahoma City Thunder’s Paul George, then you’ll want to know all about the Nike PG-2 sneakers.
These shoes pay homage to everything PlayStation, with illuminating PlayStation logos, colors based on the DualShock 4 controller, and more.
Here’s the full list of unique features:
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe
And here’s a better look at the “PlayStation Shoes,” in the form of a trailer:
PlayStation has teamed up with Nike Basketball and NBA All-Star Paul George on a special collaboration for his next signature shoe drop. Introducing the PG-2 “PlayStation” colorway!
The Nike PG-2 will become available on February 10. According to the Nike SNKRS app, they’ll cost $110.
What do you make of these PlayStation shoes? Let us know.
Source: PlayStation Blog