While Nioh 2 players got a patch earlier this week that helped with PS5 functionality and also included gameplay tweaks, Team Ninja has released the Nioh 2 update 1.25 February 3 patch, and this one includes a new host of gameplay adjustments and fixes.
Nioh 2 Update 1.25 February 3 Patch Notes:
- Adjusted the following for the 6th and subsequent bosses of “Naraku Jail / Deep”
- Greatly mitigated adjustment to make it easier to damage power
- Adjust physical strength upward
- Adjusted to increase the time that automatic recovery is paused when damage is given to the automatic recovery of physical strength given to “Nio’s One Difficulty”.
- Adjusted the frequency of big moves on high difficulty of “Tachikara Hat” upward
- Fixed a bug where the ax martial art “Sliding” did not work properly against fatal damage attacks.
- Fixed a bug that the sword martial art “Kagerotsuki” does not take over the energy that can be recovered by the remnant of “Kageken”
- Fixed a bug that bullets may not hit the head of “Onyudo” and may penetrate
- Fixed a bug that damage does not occur when thrown by “Sohaya-no-shu” by Yakura collapse
- Fixed a bug that “Namahage”, “Huangquan Army”, and “Shikijiro” can return the attack when recovering from lack of energy with “Boar’s Child Twist”.
- Fixed a bug where if the host died without a rescue gauge in the “Eternally Accompanying” boss battle, no damage would be given even if the accompanying NPC’s attack hits an enemy.
- Fixed a bug that “The number of layers that advanced in the abyss in one challenge” of “Play record” is reflected only when “Highest clear layer” is updated.
- Fixed a bug that the resistance of “Oezo” in “Yokai Illustrated” was incorrect.
- Fixed other minor bugs
Stay tuned for the latest game updates for Nioh 2 here on MP1st!