Team Ninja has just released a new Nioh 2 update to celebrate the recent Ninja Gaiden Master Collection announcement. Here’s what’s included in the Nioh 2 update 1.26 for February 17.
This update mainly focuses on bugfixes, however it does add an exciting piece of new content and that’s the Dragon Ninja transformation! For those who don’t know who that is, this is the main character of the Ninja Gaiden series, which they’re adding for free in celebration of the recent Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. Images can be found below as with the patch notes!
Nioh 2 Update 1.26 February 17 Patch Notes:
Size: On both PS4 and PS5 the update is roughly 240mb. PC see’s a smaller one weighing in around just 64mb.
- Add the transformation of “Dragon Ninja,” to receive, visit the boon in the shrine.
- Fixed a bug where items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration
- Fixed a bug that youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed a bug that the ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed a bug that the powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Fixed a bug where the rock rolling sound could continue to remain for traps that roll large rocks placed during missions.
- Fixed a bug that guests could sometimes select a hierarchy that was not released in “Accompanying the Eternal World” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi’s priest’s robe” with a high probability.
- Fixed a bug where facial accessories would disappear when equipped with the head armor “Hagure Sohaya Costume Ears”
- Fixed a bug where the head equipment of “Katagiri Katsumoto” and “Wakisaka Yasuharu” appearing in the main mission “Daigo no Hanami” was reversed.
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed a bug that PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2” and PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” users could not match each other when the matching condition of multiplayer was set to “Friend”.
- Fixed a bug that the display of the key guide for changing the posture at the bottom right of the screen is broken when “Operation method” is changed to “Custom” in “Controller settings”.
- Added “DLSS” to “Graphics Settings” Available on
GeForce RTX series graphics boards.
* Please use the latest driver* Settings can be switched outside the mission.
- Fixed a bug that the contents set in “Switch OK button” in “Controller settings” are returned by restarting.
- Fixed a bug that actions such as attacking and investigating cannot be executed when mouse-related buttons are set in “Reposition (change posture)” in “Key Config” of “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed a bug that the operation method of “Controller setting” does not match the operation content described in the key config of “Keyboard and mouse setting” when setting other than “Type A”.
- Fixed a bug that the profile name of the user displayed when using “Hyakuki Yakou Emaki” or “Appearance setting code” may be displayed as “unknown”.
- Fixed a bug that some UIs are broken and displayed when using “Ultra Wide Monitor”
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when checking equipment special effects in a specific language
Images of the new transformation: