Released this past week on PC, Team Ninja has just released the Nioh 2 update 1.27 for the PS5 & PS4.
The update is roughly 229mb on both platforms, though as of writing
there are no details on what exactly it does on console. We’ve updated the post to reflect the changes made and it can be seen below.
Nioh 2 Update 1.27 (PS5 & PS4) Patch Notes
UPDATE: Team Ninja has released the official patch notes!
- Fixed a bug that could make “Jasper of Righteousness” unusable
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed various bugs (via PS4 patch notes)
While released on PC last week, many of the fixes were associated with PC settings along with further improvements to mouse and keyboard. We can only assume the game specific issues from those notes have been fixed on the PS5 and PS4 versions of the game with this update. Down below you’ll find some notes from the PC version of Nioh 2 1.27 update that may apply to the console version with this update. Note, we will update this post should anything change.
- Fixed a bug that when “Maximum FPS” is 120, a specific enemy’s “Great Skill” may not be returned by “Special Skill”.
- Fixed a bug where fog on stage could look brighter than expected
- Fixed a bug where some of the effects of the cutscene “Invitation to the Genpei War” were not displayed.
- Fixed a face display bug for the copy “Dragon Ninja”
Again, the above notes are only guess work, but seeing that the console versions didn’t skip a full revision number (Nioh 2 Update 1.28,) I would say it’s safe to assume the above fixes have made it on consoles now. We’ll be sure to update this post if we hear anything from the community or from team Ninja.