It looks like Team Ninja has sneakily released the Nioh 2 update 1.27 March 2 patch, and this is for a short list of bug fixes, and a keyboard and mouse icon display fix (this patch is for PC only it seems). Head on below for the full patch notes.
Nioh 2 Update 1.27 March 2 Patch Notes:
- Supports keyboard and mouse button icon display You
can switch between “System” ⇒ “Keyboard and mouse settings” ⇒ “Icon display”.
- Fixed a bug that when “Maximum FPS” is 120, a specific enemy’s “Great Skill” may not be returned by “Special Skill”.
- Further improved the problem that the frame rate tends to decrease when “Effect quality” is set to “High” in “Graphic settings”.
- Changed to enable shadows in cutscenes even when “Shadow” in “Graphic settings” is “Disabled”
- Fixed a bug where fog on stage could look brighter than expected
- Fixed so that the screen resolution “1366×768” can be selected in the environment where the desktop resolution is “1360×768”.
- Changed the contents that can be set in “Keyboard and mouse settings” ⇒ “Key config” regarding camera operation with the mouse in “Photo mode”
- Fixed a bug where some of the effects of the cutscene “Invitation to the Genpei War” were not displayed.
- Fixed a face display bug for the copy “Dragon Ninja”
- Fixed not to include the window menu in the image data copied to the clipboard when posting on Twitter with appearance settings
- Fixed other minor bugs
That’s about it. if we spot any other changes, we’ll let our readers know.