In the latest episode of 10-Minute Trial, I check out Offensive Combat: Redux! It’s a first-person shooter that isn’t afraid of causing anger. Prepare to be teabagged by Donald Trump lookalikes, and other weird humiliating “pwn” taunts.
Give it a watch and let me know what you think!
Wondering what else there is to do in the game? Here’s a rundown of the features:
Offensive Combat: Redux! is a fast-paced, irreverent online FPS game based in the Offensive Combat universe. OC:R lets you show your skill and play as a number of different characters including Commandos, Aliens, Geckos, Chickens, Orcs, Pirates and meme-inspired skins, as you match-up against up to 15 other players on each map. With 6 maps at launch and multiple modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Exploration and Bot Mode, with more content in the works.
- 6 Maps (more coming soon) – Burninator, Courtyard, Dry Run, Probetown, Slums, and Turbine…to start
- Dozens of Skins – show your unique character from lizards to military and everything in-between
- Weapons, Weapons, Weapons – Assault Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, Handguns, and a wide variety of melee weapons like Rubber Chickens and other crazy things that go smack and whack
- Pwns – Yes, you can teabag your enemies after you kill them for extra XP and random drops
- Multiplayer Game Modes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag
- Single Player Modes – Map Exploration, Weapon Range and Bot Mode
For more video content, be sure to subscribe to the Pixel Enemy YouTube channel. And, of course, stay tuned to MP1st for all of your multiplayer gaming news, features, reviews, previews, and more!
If you missed the previous episode of 10-Minute Trial, in which I looked at Nidhogg 2, you can catch it here.