While we loved Outriders as a game, one can’t deny that the game has quite a number of bugs and technical issues that needs fixing. People Can Fly is aware of this, and have announced that an Outriders upcoming update is in the works, and the studio even talked about some of the fixes included in it.
- Related Reading: Outriders Complete Legendary Weapons List
Outriders Upcoming Update Planned Fixes:
- A larger patch that we are aiming to release in the near future is currently undergoing testing.
- We will share thorough patch notes upon its release but wanted to share some very top level highlights here:
- Will fix a number of crashes throughout the game.
- Will fix a number of issues, bugs and crashes associated with multiplayer.
- Will resolve an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the “Sign In” screen.
- Will include lots of resolutions for gear, mod, skill, quest, level & lighting bugs.
- This patch will also address a number of community issues including (but not limited to):
- Difficulty dealing with Snipers.
- Difficulty dealing with excessive knockback from creatures in the Stargrave expedition.
- The 300MB crash dumps left behind on PC.
- Many more things.
- As you may notice, the above patch will address a number of issues, bugs and crashes associated with multiplayer.
- While we hope that these resolutions will improve the multiplayer experience for many of you, we will still be keen to look into detailed reports concerning issues in multiplayer (As has been mentioned in this community earlier this week).
Mind, these aren’t the complete patch notes, but does offer a good look at some of the big fixes on the way. Of course, the inventory wipe and character restoration issue is probaby the biggest thing the studio has to fix first, but the studio has already talked about that too.