Following last week’s big Overwatch update that featured the Halloween-themed content, Blizzard Entertainment has rolled out Overwatch update 2.77, and it’s mostly for bug fixes and Warcraft 3-related stuff. Check out the full Overwatch update 2.77 patch notes below.
Overwatch update 2.77 patch notes:
Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition – Battle-Wrought Rewards
If you’ve purchased the Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition, a flurry of new rewards will be available to you!
- Player Icons – 5 Unique player icons, each one inspired by the classic box covers of Warcraft III
- Sprays – 4 Unique, animated sprays, each one inspired by the base unit for each race
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed some bugs that could cause sounds to play incorrectly on dual-core PCs
- Warlock Skin – Adjusted Ashe’s weapon sight visual to make it less obtrusive
- Fixed a bug that where hacking Orisa’s Supercharger twice in a row caused it to become unhacked
We’ll probably be getting a bigger patch next month, which will include new hero balance changes. In the meantime, go enjoy Halloween Terror.
If you find anything that got changed that’s not in the patch notes, share them in the comments below.