Blizzard Entertainment has released the Overwatch update 2.96 August 18 patch, and it brings a host of bug fixes, and hero fixes as well. Check out the full patch notes below.
Overwatch Update 2.96 August 18 patch notes:
- Fixed a bug that caused player names to not appear properly when viewing a replay
- Fixed a bug allowing turrets to get placed in invalid locations
- Fixed an issue with the Union Jack spray appearing incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Swift Strike would not deal damage if used on a target that is against a wall
- Fixed a bug that caused Ice Wall to boost characters upwards inconsistently
- Fixed a bug allowing Ice Wall to be placed on top of Mei’s Cryo-Freeze
- Fixed a bug that caused yellow orbs to not display over deceased allies
- Fixed a bug that caused Zenyatta’s melee animation to not appear properly when using melee to cancel out of a secondary fire charge
- Fixed a bug that caused primary and secondary fire to not activate properly after dying, in rare cases
There’s also a game update that was released last week. which you can check out here. It also included hero-related changes.
If you notice anything not mentioned in the notes, feel free to leave a comment below to let us know what.