Blizzard Entertainment has released the Overwatch update 3.15 patch today, and this is to bring the Summer Games 2021 event into game, as well as a few bug fixes. Check out the patch notes, challenges and rewards for the event below.
Overwatch Update 3.15 Patch Notes:
- Funky Baptiste’s Immortality Field device now resembles a disco ball
- Fixed a bug that resulted in replay lists appearing empty
- Fixed a bug that causes players to receive an error message when whispering between different platforms
- Fixed a bug that caused the text chat scroll bar to not function on console
- Fixed a bug that prevented console players from reporting BattleTags
- [Affected Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused gyro sensitivity to be reduced when playing with PC players
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s Blizzard that allowed it to fall into a small section of collision on King’s Row
- Fixed server load problems that could result from moving players between teams
- Fixed rounding errors that could result in inaccurate coordinates for effect actions that have reevaluation disabled
- Fixed Evaluate Once values not evaluating as expected when part of consecutive Start Camera actions
- Fixed a bug in which Start Damage Over Time was unaffected by Start Damage Modification
- Fixed a bug which caused the Continue action to misbehave if an If action were between it and the enclosing loop
We’re hard at work on an exciting new feature for Workshop users that will be coming in a later patch. In the meantime, a small number of bug fixes found their way into this patch!
Overwatch Summer Games 2021 New Rewards:
- Play 9 / 18 / 27 games in Quick Play, Arcade, or Competitive Play to earn rewards.
- Winning games counts as playing two games.
- Legendary Skins:
- Sprinkles Mei
- Mermaid Symmetra
- Poolside Ashe
- Scuba Sigma
- Referee Orisa
- Epic Skins:
- Week 1: Ocean King Winston
- Week 2: Sunset Pharah
- Week 3: Nihon Hanzo