Blizzard Entertainment has released the Overwatch update 3.24 patch for all platforms today, and while this is a small download, this brings a new in-game event in Reaper’s Code of Violence challenge that includes new rewards (duh) and more! Read up on the Overwatch February 22 patch notes below.
Overwatch Update 3.24 Patch Notes | Overwatch February 22 Patch Notes:
REAPER’S CODE OF VIOLENCE CHALLENGE
Discover Reaper’s origins with the new Overwatch short story, “Code of Violence” by Brandon Easton. During Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge, earn limited-time rewards, including the new Dusk Reaper skin, by playing games and watching Overwatch streams on Twitch through March 8! Learn more about the challenge on the Overwatch website.
Overwatch: Heroes & Villains
The Overwatch: Heroes & Villains soundtrack 1 is now available, featuring music from the origin stories, archives events, and trailers of Overwatch! Find the albums on your favorite music streaming services. For more details see the Overwatch News website or check out the QR code on the main menu. Streaming platform availability may vary by region.
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon would not show when speaking in a mid/low range
- Fixed an issue where the left-most voting card could not be selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the piano to be too loud when hit
- Fixed an issue where a high-pitched beeping sound would play during an enemy Ashe ultimate
- Fixed a bug that allowed Echo to clone an enemy Echo in specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug caused by using Storm Arrow and Sonic Arrow together that wouldn’t show an enemy’s location if it connected before the ricochet
- Auspicious Skin – Fixed a bug that caused Soldier 76’s teeth to appear missing