Earlier today, Illfonic released a Predator Hunting Grounds patch that brought in a new Predator and other fixes. Well, the studio has released a new one again and it’s live now. The Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.17 July 28 patch is live, and it’s for a single fix.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 1.17 July 28 patch notes:
This is the only fix included in the latest patch:
- Overgrowth is now back in the map queue and available to play!
Over on Twitter, the studio announced it as well:
Patch 1.17 is now available! Please exit the game to download the latest version. This hotfix adds Overgrowth back into the rotation.
— illfonic (@IllFonic) July 28, 2020
Yep, that’s basically it. At the very least though, the studio is quick with the fixes. Speaking off, listed below are some of the stuff included in today’s update:
- New Playable Predator – City Hunter
- Early Access to new Predator gear – Wrist Launcher
- Early Access to new Predator weapon skin variant – [Combistick] City Hunter
- Various crash and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue where multiple loading screens would appear if the player rapidly selects their custom loadout multiple times
These are the highlights, but there’s a lot more tweaks made, which you can read about here.If you haven’t picked the game up yet, check out our review where we state the follwing, “The game comes packed with a ton of customizable cosmetics (unlocked via loot box-style mechanic) that can make both playable characters look better,” and commend on how playing as the Predator feels right in the game.
Source: Illfonic forums