Double Fine Productions has released the Psychonauts 2 update 1.08 patch this November 22, and this is for all platforms the game is available on. This title update includes fixes to hitches on PC, various gameplay-related fixes (lighting, dialogue, etc.), which are all listed in the official patch notes below.
Psychonauts 2 Update 1.08 Patch Notes:
- Fix intermittent hitches on PC.
- Fix water in Bob’s Bottles displays incorrectly in photo mode.
- Fix lighting issues in Strike City and Cassie’s Collection
- Fix dialog tree delay in Fatherland Follies.
- Fix Panic Attack not using its phantom attack during Psychoseismometer battles.
That’s about it. If you haven’t tried the game yet, here’s the official game description:
ABOUT THIS GAME
Razputin “Raz” Aquato, trained acrobat and powerful young psychic, has realized his lifelong dream of joining the international psychic espionage organization known as the Psychonauts! But these psychic super spies are in trouble. Their leader hasn’t been the same since he was rescued from a kidnapping, and what’s worse, there’s a mole hiding in headquarters.Combining quirky missions and mysterious conspiracies, Psychonauts 2 is a platform-adventure game with cinematic style and tons of customizable psychic powers. Psychonauts 2 serves up danger, excitement and laughs in equal measure as players guide Raz on a journey through the minds of friends and foes on a quest to defeat a murderous psychic villain.
- Experience an imaginative, cinematic story that mixes humor and intrigue, brought to you by legendary game designer Tim Schafer (Grim Fandango, Brütal Legend, Broken Age).
- Explore unique environments using Raz’s ability to dive into people’s brains to battle their inner demons, unlock hidden memories, and resolve their emotional baggage.
- Leap acrobatically through the air, traversing tightropes and trapezes in a varied, challenging, and joyful platforming experience.
- Wield a powerful array of psychic powers to blast, burn and levitate things, or even slow down time itself to solve environmental puzzles and battle strange enemies.
Once a new patch is out, we’ll let our readers know.