With Thanksgiving just a few days away and studios scrambling to get a patch out before the holiday, you can expect the same to be true for Hi-Rez Studios and Paladins on PC.
The next time you boot up the fantasy-based shooter, you shall be greeted with numerous new changes being introduced to the game, thanks to the recent hotfix. These include nerfs to the recently released champions Terminus and Vivian.
For the full details of this hotfix, feel free to read them below:
– Implemented several crash fixes.
– Fixed an issue where the Flank Skin Key could unlock skins for other classes.
– Fixed an issue where Vivian’s Deflector Shield could block Dragon Punch.
– Fixed an issue where mounts sometimes did not animate.
– Fixed an issue where, if one person in the Match Lobby had a Booster Weapon equipped, the Booster icon would appear next to the player at the top of the screen.
– Fixed an issue where Instant Fire abilities could not hit more than 3 targets.
– Fixed the Gold Reserve Quest counting each game as 1 gold.
– Fixed an issue where the Feudal Chest would sometimes not show items rolled.
– Fixed missing sounds on Jenos’ Shatterstar weapon.
– Fixed missing sounds on Fernando’s Enforcer skin.
– Fixed an issue where the “Complete 40 Daily Quests” panel did not display a description or reward.
– Fixed Daily Quests sometimes missing a title and description.
– Fixed an issue where login progress would be set to 49,710 days until reset.
– Fixed missing mount previews under the Diamond Chest details screen.
– Fixed flickering sprays.
– Fixed an issue where fog effect did not appear outside the map.
– Fixed cosmetic names and descriptions that were cut off in several languages.
– Several UI fixes for overlapping panels, hidden text, etc.
– Fixed a bug with Battering Ram and Heroism where they were not giving the full 90% damage reduction
Lowered from 2300 to 2200
Health lowered from 1800 to 1400
Cooldown increased from 10s to 13s
Decreased damage per Sentinel from 250 to 200
Lowered redirected damage percent from 15% to 10%
Lowered health gain from shield damage from 10% to 5%
Lowered from 4500 to 4000
– Power Siphon
Initial energy cost increased from 20% to 25%.
Cooldown increased from 14s to 15s
Alongside a new hotfix, Hi-Rez Studios has also taken this opportunity to announce changes to its patching schedule for Paladins due for the upcoming holiday:
– The OB64 Patch Preview will air on Tuesday, Nov 28th.
– OB64 will release on Tuesday, Dec 5
– OB65 will release on Wednesday, Dec 13, per usual.
On the console side of things, it appears that those on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One won’t be receiving the OB 63 patch that introduced Vivian and Star Wars inspired skins. As according to the lead console specialist for Paladins, OB 63 won’t be available until early next week due to the holidays.
In recent Paladins news, it was revealed that Magistrate’s Archives is the next map to be released for the game, with Hi-Rez Studios confirming that it will be released with the OB 64 patch and will be an Onslaught map.