Rockstar Games has rolled out the Red Dead Online Weekly Update September 1 refresh, and we get another Legendary animal sighting mission! Head on below for the highlights and the breakdown of what to expect this week.
Red Dead Online Weekly Update September 1 Highlights:
- A new Coat from Gus is unlockable for players that deliver the Milk Coyote’s Pelt to his store
- Double Cash, Gold and XP can now be earned across any of the modes featured in this week’s Hardcore Shootout Series
- A Reward for a Free Shirt (Rank 15 or below) will be given to any player that logs in this week
- New Clothing additions in the Catalogue: The Barrelle Hat, Inkstone Hat, and the Farling Jacket
- Moonshining Discounts: 5 Gold Bars off the cost of a Moonshine Shack, while Moonshine Shack moving costs are currently waived, plus 3 Gold Bars off Moonshiner Bar themes, and 40% off all Novice and Promising Moonshiner Items
- Ongoing Prime Gaming Benefits: A Free Icahi Coat, a free Katata Coat, 6,000 Naturalist XP, a free Wilderness Camp, five Rewards for a free box of Nitro Express Ammunition, a reward for 50 rounds of Sedative Varmint Cartridges, and 5 Free Legendary Animal Pheromones
- Plus the new Legendary Animal Sighting Mission for The Milk Coyote, seen around the outskirts of Blackwater, is now available for Naturalists to pursue
- As well as unlockable Role Item Discounts: Players that complete the Legendary Milk Coyote Sighting Mission will get 40% off any Novice or Promising Naturalist Item, while those that collect a sample of the Milk Coyote will receive 40% off any Distinguished Role Item
Travelers, beware: residents of Blackwater are reporting sightings of a white-furred coyote with pale, glowing eyes roaming the areas in and around the city, attacking local livestock. The Milk Coyote is said to have a den nearby, so expect it to travel in a pack of ferocious scavengers.
Speak to Harriet at her shop to launch this Sighting Mission. Players who successfully complete the Sighting Mission in any way will earn an Offer for 40% off any Novice or Promising Naturalist Item, while sampling the Milk Coyote’s blood will land you an Offer for 40% off any Distinguished Role Item.
Below are the discounts and new catalogue additions for this refresh:
The Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue introduces several new pieces of clothing this week, including the Barrelle and Inkstone Hats and the Farling Jacket.
This week’s discounts benefit the bootleggers: players can waive the cost of moving their Moonshine Shacks, take 40% off all Novice and Promising Moonshiner Items and 3 Gold Bars off Moonshiner Bar themes. To help aspiring brewers and distributors get their boots in the door, we knocked 5 Gold Bars off the cost of the Moonshine Shack through September 7th.
More details about this week’s weekly refresh of activities can be seen here.