According to a few European sites, Sony is set to debut two new projects and finally unveil PS Vita exclusive, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, at Germany’s Gamescom event next month.
In addition to the two mystery project, the following games/franchises will make an appearance either at Sony’s booths or the press conference on August 14th, as reported by Italian site Every Eye and German site Play Front.
- Assassin’s Creed III (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PSV)
- Dust 514 (PSN)
- The Last of Us (PS3)
- Little Big Planet (franchise update)
- PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale (PS3, PSV)
- Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
- The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
- Wonder Book: Book of Spells (PS3)
What do you think the unannounced titles will be? Are you excited for Black Ops: Declassified?