Ubisoft has released the Riders Republic update 1.08 patch this February 8, and this one is for changes and fixes to the game across platforms. Read on below for the full patch notes.
Riders Republic Update 1.08 Patch Notes | Riders Republic February 8 Patch Notes:
We are pushing the next patch, Title Update 8, this Tuesday 8 February. Alongside a few improvements and fixes, our new collaboration with Prada!
But more in details below:
- Adding new events
- Fresh new outfits to be the freshest on the slopes
- New emotes to rock the podium with
- Snowmobile tricks
- Updating the Jumbo Bike events
- The ShackDaddy’s challenges are now narrated
- The reward notifications have been improved for the Season Progression
- Multiple improvements for the Mass Race experience, such as notifications, gear changes and cinematic.
- The social wheel is now enabled in Tricks Battle. Bring your best moves.
- Improvement on the Onboarding
- Improving the voice chat
- Reworking the Player Inspection feature
- Modification of the collisions with bike as well as the landing in manual mode
- Some animations and the rewind feature were improved
- Improved the visibility of the TBA and FFA areas
- Modifications to the water physics
- The snowboard and Jumbo bike have been added to the Zen mode
- The achievements Veni & Vidi should now unlock properly
- Correction for the sponsors’ max level rewards
- A few improvements for the characters
- Improved the emote preview in the Store
- Multiple fixes on different events, such as camera, leaderboard, checkpoints.
- Various fixes for mouse and keyboard users
- Multiple fix in the menu and map pages.
- Various adjustments with the Tricks List and Tricks academy
- Multiple sound and issues addressed
- Various fixed for texts and text to speech system
- A few world improvements
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Ubisoft forums