The lovable duo of Ratchet & Clank are coming to Rocket League! In addition to that, the Rocket League PS5 version will be able to run at 120hz depending on the mode! Check out all the details and the bundles hitting this season.
For the Ratchet & Clank bundle, players can access this package absolutely free starting this August 18! All they have to do is log into Rocket League that day, and they have access to the bundle — which includes the Ratchet & Clank Punk Decal for Octane, Negatron Collider Boost, Clank Balloon Topper, and the Ratchet Balloon Topper.
For PS5 users, you’ll be able to play the game at 120hz as well as adjust things via a new Video Quality setting!
- 4K resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- HDR requires HDR10 compatible display and HDMI 2.0 cable or better
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 4K
- Game runs at 2688×1512 resolution (70% of full 4K) at 120 FPS with HDR
- Game UI runs in 4K
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K UHD. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 2688×1512
- HDR and 120 FPS require a compatible display, as well as Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable
As for what Season 4 brings to the table, here’s the details on the new starter and standard packs for the game via the official PS Blog.
Road Hog XL Starter Pack (Available August 17 for $4.99)
- Road Hog XL (Sky Blue Painted)
- Yuzo Wheels (Sky Blue Painted)
- Hypernova Boost
- Lightspeed Trail
- Kinda Koi Decal (Sky Blue Painted)
- 500 Credits
Werewolf Pack (Available August 24 for $19.99)
- Werewolf (Crimson Painted)
- Voxel Goal Explosion (Crimson Painted)
- IO: Infinite Wheels (Crimson Painted)
- 1000 Credits
If you missed the notes for the latest update for Rocket League preparing for Season 4, read about it here.
Source: PlayStation Blog