Heads up, Rocket League players! Psyonix Studios has released a small patch for the game! The Rocket League update 1.89 December 16 patch has been deployed for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC, and it should be live on all platforms by the time you read this.
The small list of changes and fixes included in this patch are listed below.
Rocket League Update 1.89 December 16 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Party Up’ to be highlighted on the post-match screen instead of Ready Up (Casual) or Find New Match (Competitive)
- Players will no longer respawn with a power-up ready to use if they are demolished after a goal is scored
- Fixed a bug causing some players on Xbox and PlayStation to crash when a splitscreen player is added
- Corrected a typo in the ‘R3MX GXT’ name
- Fixed a glitch related to canceling trades
That’s basically it for this title update. Will we see another round of bug fixes before 2020 is done? We can’t say for sure, but once we know more, we’ll let our readers know.
Rocket League is now available as a free-to-play game on the platforms listed above.