Psyonix has released a new patch for Rocket League and it’s live now on all platforms! The Rocket League update 1.93 February 15 patch adds Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on the Epic Games Store version, and a host of bug fixes. Head on below for the official patch notes.
Rocket League Update 1.93 February 15 Patch Notes:
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
If there are any other changes included in this patch that’s not listed above, let us know what they are in the comments.
Source: Rocket League