A new update for Rocket League is now rolling out for PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC.
The new patch fixes frame-rate “stuttering” on the Xbox, rendering issues for PS4, adds new server region for all platforms and more.
Bonuses coming with today’s update:
▶️ A brand new server region in South Africa (SAF)
▶️ A brand new server region hosted in Singapore (ASM)
▶️ ASC servers are now hosted in Taiwan
▶️ Added more servers in Japan pic.twitter.com/TUmRWvEiLL
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) November 9, 2017
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Improved performance when High Quality Shaders are disabled on the following maps:
- Aquadome, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Urban Central
- Improved CPU performance in online play when receiving physics corrections from the game server
- The in-game PsyNet Party invite window now sorts friends alphabetically.
- New server region added in South Africa (SAF)
- New server region hosted in Singapore (ASM)
- ASC servers are now hosted in Taiwan
- Added more servers in Japan
- Revised certain sounds (Impacts, Wheel Effects, Car Jumping/Dodging) for local vs. non-local players to improve clarity and readability.
- The Playlists / Find Match UI should load much more quickly than before
- Competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match
- Replays from Urban Central that were captured before the Autumn Update will no longer cause the game to crash
- Duplicate boost pads on Champion’s Field are no longer visible when using certain video settings
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on Core 707 on all platforms
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate stuttering/hitching to occur and worsen over time (with V-Sync off)
- Fixed multiple crashes on Xbox
- Fixed a rendering issue that could rarely cause corrupted textures on PS4
- ‘Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ‘Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
- Current owners: The new Goal Explosion will be added automatically to your Garage
- ‘NVIDIA GeForce’ Community Flag has been updated and renamed ‘NVIDIA’
- ‘NVIDIA SHIELD’ Community Flag has been added
- ‘The Game Awards’ Community Flag has been updated
What do you think of the new update? Let us know below.
In previous Rocket League news, Psyonix released a trailer for Rocket League on Nintendo Switch, with release date just around the corner:
Source: Rocket League