While we got a big Rogue Company patch earlier for the “All the Fixins” patch that brought in a new rogue, map reworks and more, First Watch Games has released the Rogue Company update 1.39 November 4 patch, which is the second patch of the day, and it’s purely for fixes.
Rogue Company Update 1.39 November 4 Patch Notes:
This patch has been rolled out to fix matchmaking issues and according to the official Rogue Company Twitter account, “most matchmaking issues have been resolved” with this patch. Note that Ranked Beta has been pushed back to launch on the live servers, tomorrow, at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT/14:00 UTC.
In order to support a smooth launch experience for Ranked Beta across Live servers, we will be delaying its release until 9:00am ET (14:00 UTC) on November 5 to ensure servers are stable.
— Rogue Company (@RogueCompany) November 4, 2020
For the bug fixes and quality of live improvements made in the patch earlier today, head on below.
Quality of Life
- Added a Telemetry setting that allows players to see their FPS information.
- 3D audio which works with stereo headphones can now be toggled on and off in the settings.
- Made improvements to lighting during the Rogue selection.
- Skins, wraps, and emotes are now sorted by rarity on the Customization screen.
- Surrender Feature Changes
- Removed the surrender wait time in Custom matches. Now it can be called at any time.
- Reduced the time needed to trigger a surrender after a player leaves from 3 minutes to 2.
- Reduced the default surrender time (can be called when the team is full) to 4 minutes.
- PlayStation 4 will now save the last mode played instead of defaulting to Demolition.
- Fixed an exploit with Aim Assist via Deadzone settings.
- Fixed an issue where the “money” effects from Heist Dima could persist when favoriting a new Rogue in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused players that have completed the tutorial to get the login pop-up again.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to throw melee weapons infinitely.
- Fixed an issue that caused the News panel to appear every time the user logs in.
- Fixed an issue where killing your Rogue with C4 in the Shooting Range caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the bomb could be planted on top of an APS.
- Corrected spacing in the surrender text strings (Surrender: Yes, Surrender, Surrender: You Voted Yes).
- Corrected a UI issue that would sometimes block the purchase screen after a purchase and not allow the user to return to the main menu.
- Fixed several issues causing crashes.
- Addressed an issue where players could not shoot through barbwire
- Fixed an issue which would prompt players to replay the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent Rogue Buck packs and other store content from loading
- Fixed a crash which could happen to players on while joining a match and on the post match summary screen
- Fixed an issue which could prevent players from opening the scoreboard and selecting a player to Report or Mute
- Fixed an issue which allowed certain controller settings to provide unintended levels of aim assist
As for the new rogue, map reworks and more, head on overe here.