First Watch Games has released the Rogue Company update 1.63 July 8 patch, following issues brought in by the Switchblade update released earlier this week. This turns Ranked Demolition back on, along with a host of other fixes.
Rogue Company Update 1.63 July 8 Patch Notes:
Rogue Company has applied a hotfix to address a few outstanding issues players have reported:
- Turned Ranked Demolition back on
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the round from ending when a player was downed defusing the bomb.
- Changed the bomb timer from 35 to 50 seconds as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Round would not end after running out of time when a player planted the bomb and cancelled it.
- Fixed an issue where teams could receive 2 Victory points after halftime/side swap in Demolition.
- Fixed and issue where Secondary and Melee weapons would not count towards and maximum upgrade objective
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Arms Dealer Event mission from being repeatable.
- Fixed an issue with matches ending early and not getting rewards
That’s about it. Thankfully, First Watch is on the ball with these updates.
Source: Rogue Company