It’s another day, and another alleged leaked info regarding Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available. This time, the Modern Warfare perks, game modes and more are the new info we can pore over.
Before we get into the perks and all that, here are a few things TGR said on twitter:
– From what he heard, the gameplay in modern warfare is very fluid. good news.
– War mode from ww2 along with 15 concepted modes on top of the regular modes are in the game but are not complete (IW had a lot of cut modes so they might not make it at all to the final build)
– There are 15 maps in total NOT including the large ones, these are something else.
– Emergency drop comes back
– “The large map playlist will be unique maps not included within the regular rotation. They’re not in the game yet but they’re coming. There will be unique attributes to these large maps (such as the Bradley / tank killstreak that can only be called in on these large maps).”
– When tgr got asked about shooting lights off in MP: “You can in the campaign at least, not sure about multiplayer, but I’d assume so”
– Modern Warfare does not resemble any modern warfare game, MW is its own thing..
– “In CO-OP there’s three modes right now (could change): Spec Ops, PvPvE 8v8, & PvPvE 16v16”
– “There’s going to be a mode, either for MP or BR, I’m thinking it’ll be implemented in BR, but you’ll be in a prison and everyone in the game will be in a jail cell, & people will fight 1v1 with fists. The winner is going to be awarded a gun. This is all very early concept stuff” its called “fight club”
– Currently in BR while you wait for the game to start, everyone will spawn with a random gun and can kill each other
– Riot shields come back as primaries and they have a flashlight attached to it.
– BR has a 100 vs 100 tdm mode is is being worked on my raven software.
CAMPAIGN INFO: SPOILERS:
Cyber attack game mode info:
ONTO THE PERK, GUN PERK, EQUIPMENT AND SKILLS LIST: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
– Munitions: works like over kill
– High alert: Works like perception from infinite warfare
– tune up: carry an extra lethal
– restock: lethal and tacticals recharging over time
– double time: Triples the duration of super sprint ( new mechanic that allows you to sprint very fast like bayonet charge, ads times are very slow if you try to break out of super sprint)
– Spot on: engineer
– Battle hardened: Tac mask
– heavy metal: killstreaks kills are counting towards your killstreak meter.
– Scavenger: pick up ammo from dead enemies
– Shrapnel: Lethals increases the time it take for the enemy to regenerate health.
– Cold blooded: allows you to be immune to uav and AI streaks
– Ghost: (might work differently in this game)
– EOD: flak jacket
– hunter: allows you to see enemy footprints on the surface
– Bounty hunter: Allows enemies on 3 killstreak or higher to have bounty on their head, once you kill them you get the same amount of streak points (needs to be nerfed IMO, you should only get a half of their streak).
– Warhead: increases rocket launcher reload speed
GUN PERKS: HIS SOURCE DOES NOT REMEMBER ALL PERKS.
– there is a perk for snipers that allows them to have infinite breath.
– Skulker: Increase crouch movement speed
– Sleight of hand: Faster reload speed
– Super sonic: bullets that fly near enemies disorients them, like the OP mod on the titan from bo4.
– Mo’ money: More xp for headshots
– Bayonet: attaches a melee to your gun
– Ricochet: makes your bullets ricochet off of terrain
– Sensor: allows enemies shots to appear on the mini map
– Glacial: bullets causes enemies to slow down a bit.
– (something) shots: causes enemies regen to be delayed.
These gun perks are interchangeable and some of them might turn into an attachment or something else. Edit: tgr said there is around 30 gun perks.
RECHARGEABLE SKILLS: SOME OF YOU MIGHT GET MAD, WAIT FOR GAMEPLAY BEFORE JUDGING.
leak 1 explains how these work, you can put only 1 on class
– Deploy able shield: allows you to put down a tactical shield that you can use as cover
– Supply box: Allows you to pick up ammo that allows you to equip your gun with high caliber rounds, increases damage and penetration, (i think it might be for one mag, or reset back to normal after death like crash’s supply box)
– Trophy system
– Tac insert
– Deadly silence: temporarily makes you faster, silencing your footsteps and making the enemies footsteps louder for you.
– EMP plane: Flies an rc plane with an EMP bomb that can destroy killstreaks (Opinion: this might sound op on paper, but its like an emp grenade thrown by an rc plane instead of you throwing it.)
Things are still being balanced.
– Frag Grenade
– Throwing knives
– Proxy mine
– Flashbang which is also a concussion
– Smoke grenade
– Stim shot: there is auto regen in MP, but this one works like nano shot from infinite warfare, makes you regen health way faster
– Snapshot: outlines enemy within a radios
– Heart beat sensor
– Decoy grenade: creates fake ping on enemies minimap
– Gas grenades: function like the gas in WW2
Also i am seeing a lot of people confused with the “pick 5” system, so i have drawn a sketching of that:
Again, don’t forget that NONE of the info above has been confirmed to be 100 percent legit. So treat it with a huge bag of salt, alright? If you’re curious about the previous leaks, check out this report regarding battle royale in Modern Warfare, and yesterday, we posted about the alleged Modern Warfare killstreak rewards list.