Developer thatgamecompany is inviting everyone to join the Sky: Children of the Light in-game attempt to set a Guinness World Record title for most users in a concert-themed virtual world. You can check out the brand-new trailer hyping up fans leading up to the record-breaking event right here:
Sky Kids will gather in the game’s Valley of Triumph’s Coliseum for a 45-minute long in-game concert featuring Aurora. The goal is to have more than 10,000 real-life players joining together on one shared space at the same time in order to get the new world record title.
- More MP1st Reading: NBA 2K24 Gameplay Reveal Features Amazing Visuals Mixed With Live-Action Footage
The main concert is scheduled to take place between 3 pm to 4 pm CEST on August 25, Friday. A countdown to the record-breaking event is live on Sky: Children of the Light’s official website. Regular encore concerts will take place every four hours starting 11 am CEST on August 26 through September 3.
Players can join the in-person event at gamescom 2023 or join virtually by logging into Sky: Children of the Light on PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. You can download the game for free today and head to the game’s Valley of Triumph’s Coliseum or speak with he Aurora guide in Home to teleport to the event once it starts.
Additional Fun: Before the world record-setting hour, Sky: Children of the Light players can:
- Collaborate and compete with fellow players in an array of mini-games
- Embark on a sensory journey like no other with a sound bath, ride on crabs and gravity-defying swings
- Chat with tried-and true friends and make new ones with kindred spirits
- Take to the virtual skies and navigate Sky’s boundless horizons
- Transform the streets of Sky into a spontaneous flash mob parade
For more updates regarding gamescom 2023, stay tuned to MP1st.