If you’re one of the many people that still can’t nab a PS5, Sony has launched something today that might make the wait a wee bit easier (or harder). Called the “PlayStation 5 Launch Collection Merchandise Bundle,” this package includes a water bottle, phone case and more that showcases just how much you love the PS5 and PlayStation brand!
- Related Reading: Resident Evil Village Demo Out Exclusively on PS5
Priced at $
34.99 $49.99 on Amazon, the full contents and screenshots of the items can be seen below.
PlayStation 5 Launch Collection Merchandise Bundle Contents:
- Merchandise approved by PlayStation for high quality Standards and Child Safety
- Dad hat polyester-wool blend with embossed adjustable clasp
- 17 oz. Stainless steel water bottle double wall insulation, keeps drinks hot/cold for hours, wide-mouth and leak-proof, bpa Free
- Knit socks – high quality polyester-spandex blend, One size fits most
- Tech Decals — Premium 3M Material, Scratch and water Resistant, Leaves No Residue
Of course, this doesn’t fix the biggest issue which is a shortage of PS5 units. That said, if you’re a diehard PlayStation fan and just want to represent the brand in your everyday wear or lifestyle, then this is just the package for you
Update: Updated the price to the correct one which is $49.99. It’s currently discounted on Amazon.>
One thought on “Sony Launches “PlayStation 5 Launch Collection Merchandise Bundle;” Includes Water Bottle, Hat & More”
How about stocking some PS5’s so that you can rock the gear with the hardware sheesh……I have three best buy gift cards for 100 a piece and the rest of the cash for a system with three games and an extra controller, but NOOOOOOO sony has no stock lol. Guess I’ll work on my PS4 backlog and continue to save money.
Comments are closed.