Motive Studios has released our first Star Wars Squadrons patch for 2021! The Star Wars Squadrons update 1.10 January 19 patch doesn’t introduce any new features or content, but it does fix some nagging issues. Head on below for the official patch notes.
- Related Reading: The Division Developer Massive Developing Open-World Star Wars Game
Note that this is also called the Star Wars Squadrons update 4.2, though console gamers won’t see that version number.
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.10 January 19 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who is drifting.
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship’s health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map.
- Fixed an issue where text chat could stop functioning when using a controller.
Starfighters & Components
- The TIE defender’s Concussion Missile cooldown has been increased from 2.3 seconds to 6 seconds.
If there are other gameplay-related changes rolled out in this update but aren’t listed above, we’ll update the post to reflect it if we find any.
Speaking of Star Wars, Lucasfilm Games has been launched this year, though that doesn’t mean we won’t see any new EA-published Star Wars games. On the contrary, Lucasfilm Games has confirmed that multiple Star Wars games are being developed by EA.