Bandai Namco Entertainment has sneakily released Tekken update 3.11 and it’s live now on all platforms! Clocking in at just 200MB on PS4, 154MB on PC, Tekken 7 update 3.1 does NOT nerf Leroy Smith as some might have hoped.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official Tekken 7 update 3.11 patch notes via Steam (thanks, Reddit).
Tekken 7 update 3.11 patch notes:
- Fixed frame data display information for some techniques
- Fixed an issue where unintended information was displayed under certain circumstances for some techniques.
- Fixed Punishment Training for some techniques
- For some techniques, we have changed the recommended Punishment Training technique.
- Fixed sample combos for some techniques
- For some techniques, the notation of the sample combo has been corrected.
- Fixed the conditions for wall-bound occurrence
- Fixed an issue that caused wall-bounds in unintended locations.
According to the PS4’s update history, this Tekken 7 patch is just for “bug fixes,” and nothing more. Over on the Tekken subreddit, multiple posts and threads have been started regarding whether this patch nerfed Leroy Smith. Well, unfortunately, we can say that this patch has not done a thing for the character.
We’re also looking hoping to see whether this added the replay and tips feature that Bandai Namco promised is coming in winter 2019, though it doesn’t seem to be it.
We’ll be on the lookout for any official patch notes that surface and will update the post if we find any. Don’t forget to check the previous Tekken 7 patch that introduced a host of gameplay changes. If you notice anything that got changed, let us know what they are in the comments below.
You should also check out the final set of fighters included in Season Pass 3, with kickboxer Fahkumram set to become available early next year.