In case you haven’t turned on Tekken 7 today, you might want to as a new Tekken 7 update 2.10 is now out and it brings in new fighters, a host of balance changes as well.
Tekken 7 – Version 2.10 Update
PS4 = 1.53GB
XONE = 5.57GB
- Support for Craig Marduk (DLC #6) and Armor King (DLC #7) has been added.
- Made adjustments to the game balance of several characters.
- Added new customization items (character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong).
- The health gauge’s design has been updated. The character selection music has been updated.
- New music has been added to the jukebox.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Season Pass 2 bonus: “Fight King’s Raiment (TWT)” added for Noctis Lucis Caelum.
- New TEKKEN 7 illustrations have been added to the gallery.
Version 2.10 – Balance Changes
Note: I did my best to translate these as accurately as I could but please note that they are unofficial and may contain errors. This will all be replaced with the official English translations once they are available.
- Back Turned u/b+2 and BT u+2 – Unintended character movement when performing these during a super slow motion effect has now been fixed.
- Waking up Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to get up off the ground with a back input has been fixed.
- Quick Recovering Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to tech off the ground with a back input has been fixed.
For the full list of character tweaks, head on over here.
You can check out the new fighters entering the ring via Season Pass 2 right here, and yes, that includes our first gameplay look at Negan!